Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick trip to the Motherland

The Motherland...Hong Kong it is! I never thought of going to Hong Kong so soon but it happened. Not really in the way I wanted it to go but yeah, the passing of my Grandma made this trip very oh so bittersweet. Good to see family, sad to see my mama go, and difficult to leave the Ceej and hubs alone. Anyways, not many pics were taken but here are a few to look at.

Breakfast on the streets. That's the way I like it!

Desserts at the MTR (train) station. Wish we had that at our local BART station.

Everyone must wear a SARS mask prior to entering the hospital. It's a little insane but I guess it makes them feel safer.

I did see an American celebrity.

I love this picture. Mixing the old and the new of Hong Kong. You see things like this everywhere.

Last but not least, here's a picture of me with some potted plants somewhere near Central Station. And those are my new glasses that I am wearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment